1. This Website is owned and operated by Bear Chain Limited operating under the name of Glo With Deb (“Glo With Deb” and the “Website”).
10. You may use the services on the Website by registering and creating a personal account through the user's existing Facebook, Gmail or other email account (an “Account”).
11. Only one Account is permitted per person.
13. At all stages of the Account registration and/or purchasing process, you will be requested to provide correct and complete information in accordance with the instructions on the Website and you agree to inform us of any changes to the information you have provided. Access to your Account will only be possible upon receipt of confirmation of the registration of your Account by way of an email sent to the email address you provided as part of the registration process.
14. You also agree and acknowledge that you assume sole responsibility for any loss or damage caused as a result of you providing false, incorrect or incomplete information (including due to a typographical error) and Glo With Deb assumes no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage in this regard, including in connection with the non-receipt of communications of any kind and you waive any claims in this regard.
15. Within the framework of the Website, you can select a unique username and password, which will be used to identify you for each purchase on the Website. The username and password are for personal use only. You must keep your username and password confidential and secure. Glo With Deb assumes no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from the use of any third party of your username and password.
16. Your Account is personal and it may not be transferred to a third party or used by or through a third party. You are responsible for any and all activity that occurs on your Account. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your Account, you must notify Glo With Deb immediately. You agree not to use the Account of any third party or disclose the details of your Account to any third party.
17. In the event you provide us with information about a third party, you must have explicit permission to do so from such third party and Glo With Deb assumes no liability or responsibility in this regard.
18. Glo With Deb, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to decline to approve the registration of your Account for any reason.
Skincare Routine Services
19. Skincare routine services are offered for sale on the Website, including, in certain circumstances, a short free of charge initial skincare consultation (the “Services”).
23. The Website (including the information provided by you), is secured using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol and also complies with the PCI standard.
24. Glo With Deb is supported by an external company for the purpose of clearing payments by credit card.
25. The credit card details of the users who perform transactions on the site are not stored in Glo With Deb's systems. As part of the use of the Website, the credit card details provided by you will be saved for future purchases. After entering the credit card information, Glo With Deb will keep a unique code (token) in its databases, in a secure manner, and you will be able, from time to time, to replace the saved credit card information and/or remove it.
26. Payments must be made in one instalment.
27. After making a purchase for the provision of the Services, and subject to receiving a confirmation from the credit card company, a transaction confirmation message will be sent to the email address you provided on the Website.
28. The prices of the Services displayed on the Website include value added tax (VAT).
29. Glo With Deb does not sell or provide you with any products in connection with the provision of the Services and you are responsible to obtain them directly from the relevant supplier.
30. Glo With Deb, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to limit, change and update, from time to time, the Services offered for sale on the Website, the prices of the Services and any other matter related to the Services.
31. You are aware and agree that Glo With Deb also communicates and provides support services to you through third party platforms, such as Whatsapp messenger, in connection with the services provided through the Website. Any such communications, support services or other use of such third party platforms are also subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant third party platform. Glo With Deb assumes no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind caused to you as a result of the acts or omissions of such third party.
Cancellation of a Transaction
32. You may cancel the purchase of the Services in accordance with the provisions of the law, including the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981.
33. In the event of an error in the amount charged to you in respect of a transaction for the purchase of any of the Services, Glo With Deb may cancel such transaction and it will not charge you for such amount.
34. Glo With Deb may, at any time, in its sole discretion, cancel any transaction for the purchase of the provision of the Services, prior to providing you with the Services (without charging you for the transaction).
35. Glo With Deb may, in full or in part, modify, suspend, block, cancel or terminate your Use of the Website, cancel a transaction for the purchase of Services and take any other legal action or otherwise, with or without advance notice and without liability to Glo WithDeb, if you:
i. impersonate another person and/or providing incorrect or incomplete information within the framework of your activity on the Website; or
ii. make commercial use of the Website and/or utilize the Website's platform, in any way for commercial use; or
iii. collect information, directly and/or indirectly, in connection with other users of the Website; or
iv. copy and/or duplicate and/or distribute and/or publish and/or transfer (including through a third party) any content appearing and/or displayed on the Website, directly or indirectly and/or infringe any Intellectual Property; or
v. introduce or install any viruses, worms or any other malicious code or computer software (including hostile software such as vandals, malicious applications, trojans etc.) on the Website, Glo With Deb's computer or any server, computer, software, or other hardware or any attempt to do so; or
vi. perform any action aimed at activating or enabling the operation of any computer application or any other means, including software, such as Crawlers, Robots, etc., for the purpose of searching, scanning, copying or automatically retrieving content from the Website, create and/or use such means to create a compilation, collection or repository that contains content that originates from or is displayed on the Website; or
vii. display the Website and/or content from the Website within a hidden or visible “Frame”; or
viii. install or create a link on the Website (including on any page or component of the Website) to sites containing content that is in violation of the law, immoral, offensive or pornographic or any attempt to do so; or
ix. perform any action or omission which infringes the privacy of other users or causes loss or damage of any kind to the Website, Glo With Deb or anyone on its behalf or any other third party; or
xi. fail to comply with any applicable law, rule or regulation or order by a court, law enforcement or other government official or agency.
Direct Mailing And Advertising
37. Glo With Deb will use the information you provide it on the Website and information collected about you during your Use of the Website: in order to keep in touch with you,
to offer and send you various marketing content from various entities, direct mailing, newsletters, updates, advertising, and to notify you of various notices regarding Services and the Websites (“Mail”).
38. The Mail will be sent to you via e-mail, SMS messages and any other means of communication.
39. If you do not wish to receive Mail, you may contact us and request that your name be removed from the mailing list, by clicking on a link that appears in each e-mail message sent to you, or by contacting: Glo With Deb, 4 Hashizaf St, Rannana Israel or by email, at email@example.com, or by contacting us at: . We will remove your information from the mailing list in accordance with your request, the Telecommunications Law (Bezeq and Broadcasting), 5742- 1982 and the Privacy Protection Law, 5742- 1982.
40. Glo With Deb or anyone acting on its behalf implements security measures to protect and secure the Website and all information contained or displayed on the Website, including taking precautions to preserve, as far as possible, the confidentiality of the information.
41. Glo With Deb does not guarantee or warrant that it is fully protected against attacks or penetrations made to the Website, its computers or systems or unlawful disclosure of stored information. In the event that a third party performs any such action and accesses information stored by Glo With Deb or misuses it (including, by unlawfully disclosing it), you shall not have any claim, suit, demand or action against Glo With Deb and Glo With Deb assumes no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind caused to you as a result.
42. Glo With Deb assumes no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind caused to you, if any information that you provided is lost, disclosed to an unauthorized third party or is used without permission.
43. You shall notify Glo With Deb immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your information. You may be liable for any damage or loss of any kind suffered by Glo With Deb or third parties due to false, incorrect or incomplete information provided by you.
44. The information on this Website and the services provided in connection with the Website are not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, videos, images and information, contained on or available through this Website is for educational and general information purposes only.
45. Glo With Deb makes no representation and assumes no liability or responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on or available through this Website and such information is subject to change without notice.
46. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health, skin or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of
something you have read or seen on this Website or in connection with the services provided through this Website.
47. You are responsible to carefully review and evaluate if a specific product, procedure or treatment is suitable and appropriate for you, including, without limitation, having regard to your state of health, medical condition and allergic reactions to certain products or materials.
48. Glo With Deb makes no representation and assumes no liability or responsibility in connection with the efficacy, appropriateness, suitability, progress or results of any specific products, procedures, treatments, services, advice, opinions, health care providers or other information that may be contained on or available through this Website or in connection with the services provided through the Website.
49. Glo With Deb assumes no liability or responsibility regarding the purchasing process of a product from a third party.
50. Glow With Deb assumes no liability or responsibility and does not guarantee that a specific product, procedure or treatment in connection with the services provided through the Website: (a) will be constantly available, or available at all; (b) will perform as intended, achieve its purpose or provide progress or a desired result; or (c) is error-free, complete or accurate.
51. You are aware that a long period of time may pass before progress or a desired result in connection with the services provided through the Website may be achieved, including, without limitation, that your skin may become worse before it may become better.
52. It is the sole responsibility of the manufacturer of the product to determine the suitability of all the materials, ingredients and components in order to ensure that the final end-use product is safe for its end use; performs or functions as intended; and complies with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements. It is the sole responsibility of the manufacturer of the product to conduct all necessary tests and inspections and to evaluate the product under actual end-use requirements and to adequately advise and warn purchasers, users, and/or learned intermediaries (such as physicians) of pertinent risks and fulfill any post-market surveillance obligations. Any decision regarding the appropriateness of a particular material, ingredient or component in a particular product should be based on the judgment of the manufacturer, seller and the competent authority.
Limitation of Liability
53. Glo With Deb does not guarantee that the Website will operate continuously, uninterruptedly and be available at all times.
55. In the event that anyone, who is not under the control of Glo With Deb, prevents Glo With Deb from appropriately managing the services provided on the Website and/or if a problem with the computer or communication systems prevent the completion of any
operation on the Website, Glo With Deb is entitled to notify you about the cancellation of an action. In this case, any purchase paid by you and which was cancelled at the initiative of Glo With Deb in such circumstances will be returned to you or alternatively, the debiting of your credit card will be canceled.
56. During your Use of the Website you may suffer damage or loss of any kind as a result of interruptions, malfunctions, disruptions, delays, a decline in quality, a decline in condition, damage to service speed, damage to the manner of service, loss of communications, loss of information, damage to the processing of operations on the Website, theft of information from the Website or the disclosure of information contained on the Website by third parties who are not Glo With Deb or a person on its behalf (“System Risks”), including where such damage or loss of any kind is caused by third parties or in any other way. Glo With Deb shall not assume any liability or responsibility for any damage or loss of any kind caused to you as a result of System Risks.
57. Use of the Website or its associated sites may expose you to the dangers of using the Internet, including, hacking, attacks, penetration, viruses, malware and the like. It is recommended that you install adequate protection and security software before any Use of the Website.
58. Glo With Deb shall not be liable for damage or loss of any kind for any acts or omissions as a result of interactions between users and any third party that is not Glo With Deb or due to a mistake or error made by you during your Use of the Website or due to any unauthorised use of your information by any third party that is not Glo With Deb or any false, incorrect or incomplete information provided by you or for the payment processing of other service providers.
59. Glo With Deb may engage third parties to use the Website for marketing and/or advertising purposes, and Glo With Deb shall not be responsible for any loss or damage relating to the marketing and/or advertising content of any of the marketers or advertisers on the Website.
61. All pages, components, parts or elements of the Website and in connection with the Website, including all worldwide patents, designs, moral rights, trademarks, trade names, copyrights (whether such patents, designs, trademarks, trade names and copyrights are registered or unregistered), domains, logos, rights in respect of technical information, service marks, images, visual interfaces, graphics, designs, compilations, information, computer codes (including source code or object code), products, trade secrets, services and all other intellectual property rights in connection with the Website (“Intellectual Property”) are the exclusive property of Glo With Deb or a third party which authorised Glo With Deb to make use of its Intellectual Property.
62. Any and all parts of the Intellectual Property of Glo With Deb or a third party or any other matter relating to the Website shall not be used in any way, including copying, publicly displaying, publishing, distributing or transmitting it to any person by any
means, without the prior written consent of Glo With Deb or such third party in respect of their respective Intellectual Property.
By Phone: 972-55-272-2454
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Post: HaShizaf 4 Rananna Israel